Monday, June 3, 2019

Inquisitive, alluring, bright. You shine day, morning and night. Wishes from above, hopes and dreams. Missing you always.




Truly, Disney is a gay playground. Full of lightness and whimsy, staffed by cartoon animals, soundtrack by the laughter of children--can there be any place more joyous and gay and...what's that? Shots in the dark. πŸ‘«πŸ’The Crowds. Wheels to turn. Leaders of lessons, jacks and marbles intact, boys to men: no kids at home, just fit and fun. In the still of the night, voices in my head, views, values, coins to play, strangers to friends, two minds alike, pebbles on the sands of time. Shots in the dark. The Crowds.





Lessons to learn. For dumb boys like me. To grow or to falter? I want to succeed. Succeed in love and life. To make her my wife. Must get rid of my darkness. Nothing but light must show. Because I dearly love her so. Lessons to learn. For assholes like me. Struggle to learn but I must quickly. Cannot lose her. She's my queen. Need to be stronger and better for her. Lessons to learn. I've been a fool. So cruel. To the woman who brings joy to my world. Never treat her bad again. I have to win. This battle inside of me. I have to show her that I can. She's stronger than me. She understands I'm not perfect. Wants us to build a union stronger than ever. I'm game. I'm sorry for hurting you time and time again. 


Animated Photo Oh, you meant gay in the homosexual sense?Martha Raye Manning, big mouth, big boobs, bimbo bitch in heat.,Alonzo, Bailey, his twin Lorenzo Allen Bailey, 41 years old: still in prison for checking others checks, dream knight, snakes in the grass.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room?! Cows to call, gang bangs to address! Happy Hits.
Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air: True Blue Dances On The Sands Of Time: Lots Of Tests Over Time. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck.

Bones to boxes, dust to winds, candles to lights, sons to shine, rats to races, rainbows to color. Only the young at heart, the dead, and the dying, stages of life, love, and lessons.Vincent Gordon, found at the pot show in 2015, bought a 6-pack of pictures, and coloring book, back in the day. Have to check, where, and where this year. Love to go.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room?! Cows to call, gang bangs to address! Happy Hits.


Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Inquisitive, alluring, bright. You shine day, morning and night. Wishes from above, hopes and dreams. Missing you always. Riches, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Learners,Hats, Horns, Halos, Out Of Sight. πŸŒΉπŸ’American Birds, Faces Of Freedom. Elaine Schiavone...Remember that ..Marcia Smith πŸ˜πŸŒŸ
The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.Inquisitive, alluring, bright. You shine day, morning and night. Wishes from above, hopes and dreams. Missing you always. 

Joys and pains, love and hate, jokes to laughter, tails in the air, history online to share. Balls in the air, Fist balls to faces, pens better to write, hands so tired.My Heart Speaks.  It's your road, and yours alone. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.✌❣Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone’s Heart. If you only see beauty in physical form, you will miss a lot of things.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling


Mood.Hello my Joy, Hope, but not sure if you got my email replies. Immensely enjoy the beautiful firework display of words you seem to effortlessly catapult over Sleeping Beauty's Castle. --DavidThere are totally shithole countries. But, as a diplomat, he may want to go with the "Speak less, say more" route.Inquisitive, alluring, bright. You shine day, morning and night. Wishes from above, hopes and dreams. Missing you always. 
Image may contain: text that says 'People be knowing that they got Mad issues and still be trying to get with someone Come on now... Huey Fix yourself Freeman Alasis before you end up breaking someone else'
Sleeping Beauty's Castle. --David.There are totally shithole countries. But, as a diplomat, he may want to go with the "Speak less, say more" route.Inquisitive, alluring, bright. You shine day, morning and night. Wishes from above, hopes and dreams. Missing you always. 

There are many better days ahead of us. I take your hand if you'll take mine. And we can go hand in hand shining bright. With love at our side. Partners in crime, no!, partners in good-deeds, to others we will spread love across the world. Helping others along the way. Stranded motorists. Changing tires. Giving them a ride to wherever. Even if they look scary. I've learned never to judge a boom by its cover. You and me. Oh, how I want it to be. To live life with you at my side would be a dream come true.
About this website
SMILESFORALLTHEYOUNGATHEART.BLOGSPOT.COM
This is an ongoing active foster child placement with Children Protection Services at the 901 E Ramsey,Banning,Ca 92220:location:Social Work...


No comments:

Post a Comment