Monday, June 3, 2019

I want us to be partners. In every sense of the word. Don't leave. Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class. Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again. 💖Blue Oceans To Create:

Lots of fun,Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Orange County, Inland Empire, Palm of hands, dreams and nightmares, twists and turns, what does it mean. Life, love, lessons, test over time, money, marches to madness, in your skin, you are alone. California,Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute.Blue Oceans .
Just checking in. How's it going? How am I doing? Good, thinking about seeing you. Thinking about the beaches and business opportunities. Thinking about checking out San Diego and Long Beach. Looking forward to going to places where I actually enjoy hanging out and meeting ambitious people. I like being around people who still believe in their dreams and actively pursue them.I want us to be partners. In every sense of the word. Don't leave. Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class. Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again. 💖Blue Oceans To Create: 
Image result for Trying To Please Everyone.
Connectivity, compatibility, and character hold more weight and value to me.It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you. Wow that took forever”. PERSONAL RECORD!Black, Cali Babe, girl next door, heads above common crazy, 5'4", 125 pounds, 55 plus, Riverside County, visits to Disneyland, every week, searching for a man, giant on land, retired, wits, charms, graces, lion to roar, across the decades, are you the one?
I want us to be partners. In every sense of the word. Don't leave. Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class. Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again. 💖Blue Oceans To Create: 

Reasons, seasons and causes, tales in your head, dreams dancing in my head. New plans, new dreams, new cattle and more sheep. Blue and green people, search is on, dates to set with mature, witty owls, kings on land, lions to locate. W4M, Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class. Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again. 💖Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. 💖💖The Love We Had Stays On My Mind. Sometimes you win.
Reasons, seasons and causes, tales in your head, dreams dancing in my head. New plans, new dreams, new cattle and more sheep. Blue and green people, search is on, dates to set with mature, witty owls, kings on land, lions to locate. Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class. Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again. 💖Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. 💖💖The Love We Had Stays On My Mind. Sometimes you win.

I hear what you're saying as well. I love you for who you are... And I really do regret how I pushed you away when you just wanted us to have something strong. A foundation that is unbreakable. I'm more of a "hey lets see how things play out" type of guy but I realize you aren't that way and that's okay with me. You had a lot of crappy situations and you just cant trust what people say anymore. You have to see it over time and with your own eyes to truly see what is and what isn't. 
Image result for Faces In The Mirror.
I'm in this with you and I hope you know that. Because I'm not going anywhere without you and I don't want you going anywhere without me. You're right... Our souls are connected and I believe that whenever you're comfortable with me and see that I've changed... We will finally be able to experience everything that we've felt but at so much more deeper level. I don't know where I stand with you in this moment but I do hope that I make you happy now. Because that all I have left in me for you... Is Love. Care. Adoration. Hugs. And so much more. 

I want us to be partners. In every sense of the word. Don't leave. Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class. Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again. 💖Blue Oceans To Create: 
Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.Time to work! No wait, that’s not fun. Time to go to school! No no no. Time to get stuck in traffic..Twist, spin, and make believable the lies. That's today's Politics.. NO! Time to listen, laugh and win , right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments, lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas. Fairy tales at church, in the bible, stories of the start of time, sheep and goat, faces in the crowds. Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight.

With an open mind, sometimes it's hard not to see evil.Connection, Conversation, and Chemistry,Lovely Day, All The Dazes In The Light, Dances In The Streets, Faces In The Crowds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Dimes Drops, Tests Over Time.So much advantage in life comes from being willing to look like an idiot over the short term. Leaders To Delight, Giants On Land, Men, And Mice, Cartoon Hits For Decades, Love it. w4m .Oh dear, here we go again,fight for the good life. it’s worth it.Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment